Our $1,499 simple cremation package is outlined in detail below. After adding the required government fees, the total only comes out to $1,524.25.
* Package add-ons and possible ** additional fees are also specified below.
Feel free to call us at 323.261.6156, email us or use the Contact Us form below with any questions, comments or concerns you may have.
INITIAL TRANSPORTATION FROM A LOCAL:
- Hospital, care facility, medical examiner, crematory, mortuary. (Residence additional $75)
- By appointment; our office, your home or documents can be emailed, faxed or mailed to you.
- Personnel available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to respond to any calls or inquiries.
- Coordinating service plans with parties involved in the final disposition of the deceased.
- Overhead, including maintenance, equipment, inventory, insurance and compliance costs.
CARE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Immediate placement in storage cooler while documents are being processed.
- Obtain cause(s) of death and signature or voice attestation from physician.
- Social Security Administration notified of passing if social security number is provided.
- Submittal of certificate of death to county and state for approval.
- Disposition permit submitted to crematory after certificate of death's approval.
- Standard cremation, up to 275 pounds.
- Standard cremation container, up to 275 pounds. (taxable)
- Transfer of entire ashes to one (1) full size basic or custom urn.
- Basic, plastic rectangular box, urn containing ashes in clear plastic bag. (taxable)
- By appointment; available for retrieval at our office during normal business hours.
DIRECT CREMATION PACKAGE: $1,499.00
REQUIRED GOVERNMENT (CASH ADVANCE) FEES:
- State cremation fee, $8.50.
- Disposition / Burial / Travel / Scatter permit, $12.
- Sales tax, $4.75.
** TOTAL DIRECT CREMATION PACKAGE: $1,524.25 **
* PACKAGE ADD-ONS:
- Certified certificate of death, $24.
- Residential removal of decedent at time of passing, $75.
- Decedent in excess of 275 lbs., $450.
- Decedent in excess of 375 lbs., $550.
- Goodbye viewing, 30 minutes, 10 individuals, $450.
- Hand delivery of ashes to local residence or cemetery, $75.
- Ink fingerprint, $25.
- Lock of hair, $25.
- Splitting of ashes into urn, keepsake or jewelry, $5 each.
- Removal of implanted device, pacemaker, $75.
- Scattering of ashes at sea by boat, $99.
- Ashes packaged & mailed domestically, $110.
** ADDITIONAL FEES:
- Credit / Debit card service fee, 3%.
- Coroner / Medical examiner, fees vary.
- Additional decedent transportation, fees vary.
- Additional decedent storage, $50 per day.
- Additional storage of ashes, $50 per month.
- Removal postponement or rejection, $195.
Package description, contents and prices are subject to change at anytime.